1a10 Design is a design studio by architect Felipe Arriagada, which began at the end of 2013 in Santiago de Chile, where he develops furniture products and architectural and interior design projects.
The furniture line is characterized by the natural use of wood, giving this material the main role but being, at the same time, a functional and practical line, where each piece is designed to be used by a public that values spaces and modern furniture.
The concept of the brand translates into the simplicity of the forms through few elements, with a very careful work of proportions and details to make them visually attractive.
All our designs are handmade in Chile with local producers, using mainly solid wood.
- Stgo Diseño | October 2015 | Santiago, Chile
- Mas Deco Market | April 2016 | Santiago, Chile
- Art Stgo | August 2016 | Santiago, Chile
- Semana de la Madera | August 2016 | Santiago, Chile
- Casa FOA | September 2016 | Santiago, Chile
- Bienal Iberoamericana de Diseño | November 2016 | Madrid, Spain
- Semana de la Madera | August 2017 | Santiago, Chile
- Stgo Diseño | November, 2017 | Santiago, Chile
- Expo “Nos Creemos la Muerte” | May, 2018 | Santiago, Chile
- Wanted Design | May, 2018 | Nueva York, USA
- Selected and published in Nuevos Creativos Chilenos DP book | December 2015, Santiago, Chile
- Selected Bienal Iberoamericana de Diseño BID16 with “Furniture Collection 20 series” | November 2016, Madrid, Spain
- Prize “Excelencia en Diseño, Categoría Innovación” delivered by Consejo Nacional de la Cultura in Bienal de Diseño 2017 for Incremental Kitchens Yungay project | January 2017, Santiago, Chile
- Innovation National Prize Avonni Design category for Incremental Kitchens Yungay project | November 2017, Santiago, Chile
- Winning project Marca Chile Contest witj “Paloma” in collaboration with Krause Chavarri | January 2018, Santiago, Chile